While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was that the one where a lady brought it in to three or four guys sitting behind a table and they started bidding. If so I noticed that they didn't even check out the action or take it apart to check the chambers or bore.
Was that the one where a lady brought it in to three or four guys sitting behind a table and they started bidding. If so I noticed that they didn't even check out the action or take it apart to check the chambers or bore.
I've been watching these in the U.S. - They do not bring half that much unless they are in pristine condition and there is history attached (provenance).
The one on the show was brown, there was a screw missing. the guy did not check to see if the cylinder pin was worn, or whether the wedge held the barrel tightly to the frame.
If that one was worth $4300.00 then mine is worth a lot more.
Antique dealers don't always know what their talking about, but I'll bet they sell it to someone for a profit. They might have realized a $4300 selling price 5-7 years ago even if it was not pristine. But today? Maybe I should sell some stuff to these guys?