9mm bulk in the GTA

4n2t0

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
.....................................

.....................................
 
Last edited:
I reload my own now but when i use to buy I was going to lebarons in Mississauga. 250 rnds of Remington UMC 115gr for $60
 
Just reload.

If your looking to get 1000 for $240 and that doesn't seem steep a little more will get started on a 9mm basic reloading set
 
And don't forget your LeBaron's membership card which "usually" gets you another 10% off.
Targets had some MFS @ $99/500....but may all be gone now.
BTW....IMO get a Glock17 Gen3.5 over the M&P9 Pro
 
That is definitely significant! Thanks Randas.

However, it would seem that price savings couldn't be achieved purchasing reloading components from LeBaron. They gave me a catalogue while I was there and they sells 9mm bullets @ $15 per 100. Primers @ $5 per 100. That's already $20 per 100. I paid $23 per 100 for a box of Winchester USA.

P.S. Randas, where do you buy your bullets and at what price? Thanks in advance.

Berrys plated bullets, I picked up 1k at Jo Brook for less than 80$

Give or take $35 for 1k primers and $35 for a lb of powder comes to $150 per 1000 loaded rounds. $7.50/50 rounds


Check out custom reloading service out of BC for bullets also. They have them listed under $80/ 1000, they also have 9mm brass for $30 /1k if you need brass
And $5/100 primers is a ripoff, some of the site sponsors sell 1k for less than $30

Should be easy to load 9mm for less than 8$ a box
 
And don't forget your LeBaron's membership card which "usually" gets you another 10% off.
Targets had some MFS @ $99/500....but may all be gone now.
BTW....IMO get a Glock17 Gen3.5 over the M&P9 Pro

I thought the 10% card does not apply to ammo purchases?
 
I thought the 10% card does not apply to ammo purchases?

I have purchased regular priced ammo with the LeBaron Card and received the 10% discount. With the savings it's often a better deal on the better quality ammo. And if you're there on tax free days you save on that also! But like everything....you need to know your product and prices.
 
I was looking at the G17 but with a smaller sight radius and no exchangeable back straps (I have super small hands) the decision was made simple.

I asked the opinion of some very experienced people over at GlockTalk. Believe it or not most guys were saying if they had to do it all over again they would buy the M&P9 Pro. That spoke volumes to me especially coming from a dedicated Glock site.

The G17 Gen4 has exchangeable backstraps....and sight radius is over blown when in comes to hand guns IMO.
Those who switched from a Glock to the M&P9 Pro were just trolls;) Just kidding with you...enjoy the Smith.
 
Back
Top Bottom