New Glock 17 owner...

nternal

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Glock 17 gen 4. The ammo that has caught my eye at the local gun shops in Vancouver is American Eagle 9mm Luger/9x19 124gr FMJ. Is this stuff Ok or would I regret buying 1000 rounds and find out later I should have got something else. My purpose is to train for self defense so I'm also wondering if the same ammo in 147 grain might be better. Any thoughts would be vastly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I just got a Glock 17 gen 4. The ammo that has caught my eye at the local gun shops in Vancouver is American Eagle 9mm Luger/9x19 124gr FMJ. Is this stuff Ok or would I regret buying 1000 rounds and find out later I should have got something else. My purpose is to train for self defense so I'm also wondering if the same ammo in 147 grain might be better. Any thoughts would be vastly appreciated.

:popCorn:cou:
 
Yes, OP appears to be a Tacti-troll. He was also asking about the best holster for hand to hand combat.
haha

Obviously any ammo will do for practice. It doesn't take an expert to figure that out, nor does it take an genius to understand that guns as have no place as weapons in peacetime. In fact "playing" with, and obsessing over, handguns during peacetime is particularly unhealthy IMHO but...

Has ANYONE noticed the banking regulations that have been put in place right after the bailout in the US? They are a blatant attempt to cover up the fact the US banking system is insolvent. A collapse is immentent...probably with the next 10 years. I'm hope I'm wrong but I not going to hide my head in the sand.
 
BTW I also think paranoid conspiracists" are idiots but this is different and the writing is on the wall. The ONLY reason it most people aren't concerned is they simply DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. It's classic "emperor has lovely cloths" mentality.
 
Obviously any ammo will do for practice. It doesn't take an expert to figure that out, nor does it take an genius to understand that guns as have no place as weapons in peacetime.In fact "playing" with, and obsessing over, handguns during peacetime is particularly unhealthy IMHO but...
Has ANYONE noticed the banking regulations that have been put in place right after the bailout in the US? They are a blatant attempt to cover up the fact the US banking system is insolvent. A collapse is immentent...probably with the next 10 years. I'm hope I'm wrong but I not going to hide my head in the sand.

GTFO out of this board.

Never come back.

Why are you even here. We all play with and obsess over our guns, you go be an anti-douche somewhere else please and thanks.
 
LOL, please feed the troll. It's the most entertaining thing on here aside from the prices on EE.

The collapse is upon us!

LMFAO
 
In fact "playing" with, and obsessing over, handguns during peacetime is particularly unhealthy IMHO but...

Is this what happened when you were conceived?

Peacetime? Unhealthly? I'm usually pretty good at handling stupid sh*t on the forums, but you've got me stumped. What the ####?

a3798485-165-comic%20retarded%20sperm%20jared%20hindman.jpg
 
I just got a Glock 17 gen 4. The ammo that has caught my eye at the local gun shops in Vancouver is American Eagle 9mm Luger/9x19 124gr FMJ. Is this stuff Ok or would I regret buying 1000 rounds and find out later I should have got something else. My purpose is to train for self defense so I'm also wondering if the same ammo in 147 grain might be better. Any thoughts would be vastly appreciated.

My vastly appreciated thought on this would be to start with empties, and train my way up to the 147. When training to defend against myself I got my wife to pelt me with hot empty casings from the roof, simulating a real live firefight in an economic breakdown. I've worked my way up to ice cold 115gr. to re-enact the Cold War, any training tips you've discovered would be greeted with much interest.
 
I just got a Glock 17 gen 4. The ammo that has caught my eye at the local gun shops in Vancouver is American Eagle 9mm Luger/9x19 124gr FMJ. Is this stuff Ok or would I regret buying 1000 rounds and find out later I should have got something else. My purpose is to train for self defense so I'm also wondering if the same ammo in 147 grain might be better. Any thoughts would be vastly appreciated.

Either will be fine. As time goes on you might find that you will develop a preference, but - for now - any weight will be fine.

And you have no doubt noticed that sharing conspiracy theories, and discussion of the-fall-of-civilization and the-end-of-the-world is not particularly popular here. Why? Because most people think it's crazy talk. By and large, CGN members - being law-abiding gun owners - are hypersensitive about our public image, so you can expect to be both dogpiled and branded a troll when - as a new member - you bring up those subjects.

If you keep your discussion focused on firearms, you'll be welcomed. :)
 
This is what happens when prepubescent pimple squeezers garner an appreciation for firearms that is based on playing video games in their parents basement.



.
 
Back
Top Bottom