I just ran them through the hornady 8mm lebel revolver sizing dies and trimmed them. I did not hqve good luck resizing remington 32-20 brass, a logt of it split when resizing. Winchester worked 100% though.

I've found that about the Winchester vs. the Remington brass...![]()
Unfortunately I haven't seen any winchester 32-20 brass for quite a while around here, so I just ordered some Starline 32-20 brass for converting to 8mm lebel revolver, hopefully it works.
That's what I got, but I am waiting for my damn dies to show up so I can try loading a few!
Thanks for the help guys!![]()
After trimming Rem. 32-20 to size did you anneal the brass before loading?
I just wondered if they split in spite of having been annealed.
I have read here that the Lee Loader tool made for M1 Carbine will work to load 8mm lebel revolver. I haven't tried it but it would be a simple and inexpensive way to get started reloading this cartridge.
Thanks jet hunter, looks like I will get them dies. The place I ordered my 8mm lebel revolver dies sent the 8mm lebel rifle dies! I guess the never knew there was a difference![]()
Mystic Precision got a set of lyman 8mm lebel revolver dies for me a few months ago. I had heard at one point that lyman was dropping this die set.
I managed to get a set of dies off eBay, Jerry couldn't get any they were back ordered.
One quick question, what did you trim your 32-20 brass to? I have read 28mm is that sound right? Thanks
Anyone else find that to seat properly with the .330 bullets you have to shorten the OAL?



























