What's a good price for factory new 45 acp? GTA local preferred?

nntw

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Location
The GTA
New to the game and not sure how expensive this is gonna become... thanks!
 
Last edited:
check canammo they are selling 1000 round new factory ammo for dirt cheap (think it works out to 19 bucks a box shipped taxes in), and they also have a 1911+1000 round deal
 
Thanks- I've seen that, it is pretty good. Would like local pickup in GTA if possible- just edited post title to add that.
 
If possbile, I'd prefer to actually see what I'm buying. And to be honest- not to turn this into a Norinco bashing thread- I'd rather NOT buy military goods from a country that still has a poor human rights record. (and yes, I consider this with other purchases also, but feel particularly uncomfortable with firearms and accessories)

But to each their own, right?


So getting back to the thread topic, SFRC seems a possibility also. Thanks.

But even those are reloads- so no other thoughts on NEW?
 
What's "Sail"?

put 'www.' in front and '.ca' behind it.

I don't think we can link to the page as they are not a sponsor. The store in the GTA is out near Bass Pro but they have a Burlington location coming this spring.


I've shopped around for .45 and I keep buying from SFRC, the Wolf reloads I get are always new brass and I have yet to have any quality issues. The shipping is reasonable as well.

When I did my comparison before I was .40 -.50 cents a round after taxes and any other costs on the cheap end and it can go way up from there.
 
Last edited:
put 'www.' in front and '.ca' behind it.

I don't think we can link to the page as they are not a sponsor. The store in the GTA is out near Bass Pro but they have a Burlington location coming this spring.


I've shopped around for .45 and I keep buying from SFRC, the Wolf reloads I get are always new brass and I have yet to have any quality issues. The shipping is reasonable as well.

When I did my comparison before I was .40 -.50 cents a round after taxes and any other costs on the cheap end and it can go way up from there.

I've shot the wolf rounds and Im not a big fan...they dont seem to be consistent to me! IMO
 
put 'www.' in front and '.ca' behind it.

I don't think we can link to the page as they are not a sponsor. The store in the GTA is out near Bass Pro but they have a Burlington location coming this spring.


QUOTE]


thanks- never heard of them before!
 
Back
Top Bottom