Winchester Model 1895 value...

I would bet the bolt guide pins which is a problem with 95s, are almost wore out too.

Sorry, I dunno what is bolt guide pins...
I know very little about lever actions and old Winchesters...

Honestly its worse on the picture because of the flash... ( the pic with the receiver )
Looks better in person...
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I dunno what is bolt guide pins...
I know very little about lever actions and old Winchesters...

Honestly its worse on the picture because of the flash... ( the pic with the receiver )
Look better in person...

To check for bolt guide wear, lever the bolt all the way back & look down the side of it, it should be parallel with the barrel or a very slight tip up at the rear.
I have seen a couple worn so bad they wouldn't press the hammer down far enough to #### it.
 
To check for bolt guide wear, lever the bolt all the way back & look down the side of it, it should be parallel with the barrel or a very slight tip up at the rear.
I have seen a couple worn so bad they wouldn't press the hammer down far enough to #### it.

I will check that this weekend but my friend say this rifle works very well.
 
I'd say $650 or so in that condition.

I bet you could get it to 7-800 bucks if the bore is good. Just because of its caliber.

Around $600 in my neck of the woods.

I paid iirc $650 for my 1895 quite some months ago, chambered in .303 British.

$500-650 at the moment for a 303 judging by some recent auctions.

Personally I would think $500 is almost to much...my opinion!

So if I do an average : (( 650 + 750 + 600 + 650 + 575 + 500 ) / 6 ) = 620 $
 
Back
Top Bottom