some lovely stocks on the rifles and really nice looking colts but in a sense who would want them --- they probably loose $10 every time you pick them up without gloves on and you could never shoot them because even the slightest wear or mark would devalue them tremendously
cheers mooncoon
I wonder if the collection was here in Canada, how much would a Canadian pay for them if they couldn't be taken to the US to be flipped? Also I wonder if his future heirs (if he has any) are pissed in that he is liquidating his collection and the guns won't be inheritedLastly the buyers premiums Julia is going to make will be HUGE.
I agree, how would you feel if you put a ding in one of those? And you know you will. Nice to look at, but I don't need to own one.
Poor Wes is already dead, so I guess it is his heirs who is liquidating his collection. Better than some slick Winchester wheelers and dealers stealing them wouldn't you say!!!
Although around here the individual that is lucky enough to have one willed to them usually sells it off for a SKS and a couple cases of ammo.
Poor Wes is already dead, so I guess it is his heirs who is liquidating his collection. Better than some slick Winchester wheelers and dealers stealing them wouldn't you say!!!
Hey Andrew, do you still own that engraved Colt you got from this neck of the woods, or did it go south?



























