Best deal on .223 right now?

1000 rounds of Federal AE Tactical in an ammo can from P&D for $399 I think would be the best you can find. Other peole carry the same thing but I don't think you will find it for less money. If you want steel case Budget shooter supply has 1000 rounds for $345 with free shipping.
 
you missed a good crate sale that can am had, buy 4 crates for price of three, worked out to 29c a round, so $290 per 1000
 
LEBARON (yeah, I know) is $8 for 20, or $200 for 500, $400 for 1000 etc

They're out of the value pack of 250 for around $80, at least in Mississauga.
 
Fishing world has 500rd cases for 179.99 which is 359.98 for 1000rds or 369.99 for 1000rds in a big 40mm grenade ammo can. They also are known to work better prices on larger bulk purchases.
 
Back
Top Bottom