Cheap . . . make that affordable 338LM Ammo? YES :D

pageophile

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Location
Edmonchuk, AB
Hello Gents,

I just wanted to give a shout out to a great new dealer here on CGN and let you know how it all went down.

Fishing World (http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php?u=99704) Was advertising some 338LM Ammo for just under 30 dollars a box.

Yes it's for 10 round boxes but the price was still better than the approximately 90 dollar 20 round boxes I could source locally.

Dropped the fellow a line and he promptly responded, answering a few questions. I placed an order for several boxes. The ammo was packed up and shipped promptly, tracking number supplied (thank you kindly).

Shipping was more than reasonable (usually the make it or break it item on shipping ammo).

Ammo arrived a few days later and I'm a happy camper.

Now I'm just waiting on the Glass for this monster to hit the range and light some rounds off :sniper:

Thanks again Fishing World :D
 
Got out to the local range today and the S&B ammo preformed great! Zero problems with feeding/extraction. Accuracy tests will have to wait as the indoor range was only 40yards. That said, it placed them one after the other where I wanted. Great deal on Ammo gents!
 
Got out to the local range today and the S&B ammo preformed great! Zero problems with feeding/extraction. Accuracy tests will have to wait as the indoor range was only 40yards. That said, it placed them one after the other where I wanted. Great deal on Ammo gents!

You shot a 338lm at 40 yards??? lol
 
Back
Top Bottom