Hi guys,
I am just about to import Remington 1858 percussion in .44 from the US.
Seller will mail it to me using probably USPS. Is there any advice from you experienced guys how this should be executed. Like any paper work I should supply him with so he can put in the box with this antique. What should I request from him to do specifically? Anything that will help speed it up through customs. Anything helpful? All hints welcome.
I do not think that I can request the letter from RCMP at this point since they won't issue it any more.
I am just about to import Remington 1858 percussion in .44 from the US.
Seller will mail it to me using probably USPS. Is there any advice from you experienced guys how this should be executed. Like any paper work I should supply him with so he can put in the box with this antique. What should I request from him to do specifically? Anything that will help speed it up through customs. Anything helpful? All hints welcome.
I do not think that I can request the letter from RCMP at this point since they won't issue it any more.


















































