Are truly something that need to be seen to be believed !........
I realize the low figures are probably just opening bids
, but...wow ?...
I realize the low figures are probably just opening bids
, but...wow ?...
, but...wow ?...
Are truly something that need to be seen to be believed !........
I realize the low figures are probably just opening bids, but...wow ?...
![]()
Prices are in Australian Dollars!![]()
Prices are in Australian Dollars!![]()
, at least as of today (May 17)....

We're basically at parity, at least as of today (May 17)....
![]()
OK...should have been an accountant!
Any luck with my last PM?
OK
Pardon ?....![]()
I'm drooling....
EXTREMELY RARE EXHIBITION LITHGOW SH.L.E. MK.III* B/A RIFLE: dated 1919; 303 British; 10 shot mag; 25.2" barrel; mint bore; STOCKED IN CROWS FOOT ELM; uncirculated cond. Lithgow Small Arms factory made 2 sets of 9 rifles under the banner of Australian Furniture. Each rifle, in each set, was stocked in one of the9 Australian timbers used to stock Lithgow SMLEs. These rifles were hand finished to a very high standard & represent some of the finest rifles produced by Lithgow. They were blacked, rather than military finish to metal & were not allocated serial numbers as such but had proof action assembly numbers. One set is on display at the Lithgow Small Arms Museum. Thanks to Ian Skennerton for providing this information. Matching bayonet L.282a #Y1773 L/R
$5000
-
7000



























