Hey guys for some reason I think I'd like to get in to shooting some type of muzzle loader but dont know what would be the best choice for starter rifle.
I've been doing some reading but am kind of confused as to what I should start with, I have seen the 54 cal hawkens the lyman greatplains and deerstalker .
Would it be better to go with a flintlock or cap and what about rate of twist,I think it would be really great to get a bear and deer with a muzzle loader.
Having the option to shoot round ball and sabots would be nice .
Any help would be great and where is a good place to shop for a black powder rifle
.
I've been doing some reading but am kind of confused as to what I should start with, I have seen the 54 cal hawkens the lyman greatplains and deerstalker .
Would it be better to go with a flintlock or cap and what about rate of twist,I think it would be really great to get a bear and deer with a muzzle loader.
Having the option to shoot round ball and sabots would be nice .
Any help would be great and where is a good place to shop for a black powder rifle


















































