bwhahahahahahaaaaa...I was gonna say something but instead...Gotta be someone with balls in Vancouver.

you can buy them online from track of the wolf, or you could just buy a ball mold from them too and make your own from old wheel weights, lead shot or lead scrap from a junk yard/salvage yard.Where can I buy round balls for my .54cal BP rifle in the lower mainland/Vancouver area?
I've phoned around (WSS, Wanstalls & Reliable) and no luck.
Will I have to resort to casting my own?
Thanks
Italian Sporting Goods usually has Hornady lead balls in 0.530"
Thanks, I'll check them out Tuesday.
Yesterday I picked up 25lbs of pure lead as well as a Lee electric metal melting pot. Now all that's needed is a mold, actually two of them, a .54cal and a .50cal for my newly purchased Mowrey. I'll post a new thread on that one.
Cheers
Thanks, I'll check them out Tuesday.
Yesterday I picked up 25lbs of pure lead as well as a Lee electric metal melting pot. Now all that's needed is a mold, actually two of them, a .54cal and a .50cal for my newly purchased Mowrey. I'll post a new thread on that one.
Cheers
Where did you find the lead BTW.



























