Ballistol Banned

Sharps '63

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've been informed by 'Track of the Wolf' that they can no longer ship Ballistol to Canada.
It has been deemed "chemically offensive" by the chemical police.

So, if you know of a Canadian source, stock up. I mean, if it saves one gun .....
 
www.ballistol.ca

that's where I ordered mine, they sell sewing equipment and accessories and carry ballistol as a 'side-line'.

cheers

TB
 
The labelling thing is a PITA. That's why when I found a store in US that was willing to ship M-Pro 7...also on the banned list, I ordered a 5 gallon drum!
 
I've been informed by 'Track of the Wolf' that they can no longer ship Ballistol to Canada.
It has been deemed "chemically offensive" by the chemical police.

So, if you know of a Canadian source, stock up. I mean, if it saves one gun .....
I'm pretty sure the Canadian Distributor of Ballistol won't mind picking up a little more business.
"Chemically offensive" :confused: You can practically drink the stuff if you can get past the smell :p.
www.ballistol.ca
 
I always wanted some, never got any. Then was down in the US at the beginning of June and one of my guns gummed up from BP, friend lent me some Ballistol, and other than the smell, the stuff was marvelous. I just ordered some and as much as I like G96, I think this is my new go-to stuff.

G96 still has Ballistol beat for smell though......
 
I'm pretty sure the Canadian Distributor of Ballistol won't mind picking up a little more business.
"Chemically offensive" :confused: You can practically drink the stuff if you can get past the smell :p.
www.ballistol.ca

This fits in with this;

Thee French labeling, she is not good for Canaduh uh?

Without the french labelling you will likely have someone in Quebec trying to drink the stuff and blaming the manufacturer for getting the trotts.

Reminds me of the labelling on the white square heat tabs in the army back in the 90's with the word POISON on them, and the rumour of the VanDoo who ate them because he thought they were fish cakes. It takes only one.
 
Back
Top Bottom