Antique Colt SAA!

okcorral1881

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Location
East of Toronto
Hello,

I am posting these pictures for member '' the beege''. This is his first (recently acquired) antique Colt in .38 special...and he is very happy about it! He will post later with description and answer any questions!

OK
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg
 
Thanks corral for the pic posting. It's awesome, still have not had a chance to shoot,but will soon. I am not crazy about the grips though as they are not a good fit (they wiggle and I can't stand it ). If anyone knows a good place or website to et Anne's set of grips I would really appreciate the suggestions
 
Thanks corral for the pic posting. It's awesome, still have not had a chance to shoot,but will soon. I am not crazy about the grips though as they are not a good fit (they wiggle and I can't stand it ). If anyone knows a good place or website to et Anne's set of grips I would really appreciate the suggestions

Eaglegrips
Grips4guns
gungrip
Tombstonegrips

I have personally delt with Eaglegrips on a few occasion.

Since most grips have to be fitted to the gun, I suggest that you buy your grips first and then send or bring your gun to have them fitted at the same time you that have your inspection/timing checked/done. So you will have to pay only one shipping!

OK
 
Back
Top Bottom