Question for you .32RF Reloaders...

Skorenzy

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Greetings all,

Got a quick question for you guys who reload their own .32rf with the Ramset Method.

I recently came into possesion of a spur trigger .32rf; I was hoping to do some reloading with the method above but, I notice that some of the chamber walls are pretty thin (looks like Slipshod Manufacturing).

Just wanted to hear from others if they have safely shot their .32RF that has the same problem; whether or not I hear an "all clear" from you guys I am going to build myself a "Kaboom Box" that I can mount the pistol in, discharge by use of a string and keep everything contained in the event of a catastrophic failure.

Thanks
 
id go with uncrimping the blanks dumping the powder cutting off the crimpsn for this i use a little piece of steel pipe thats drilled out to fit the blank and cut to just below the top of the crimp then i can use a hack saw to cut the crimp off. seat the primer fill it with blackpowder and done
 
Back
Top Bottom