44 Special; ammo is IN!

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
OK i know lotsa guys are looking for Factory 44 Sp winchester cowboy ammo and its now in stock.
I dont know if i can Say the AMMO dealer that Carries it but in CANADA AMMO Users are smart enough to figger it out :p :D

I was asked what i thought about the Fiochhi 44 Sp ammo and to be honest i dont know if i like the lighter bullets.
I have not bought or used the fiochhi maby someone will buy some and let us know how it works what the balistics are like Ect in a SAA colt frist.

I like the winchester and bought 4 boxes i doubt it will last long as all the 44 Sp SAA Colts will eat it up.

The Winchester 44 sp i have shot in S&W DAs both long and short cylinders and in reichs revolvers with ex results. Its loaded under 800 FPS with a 240 Gr bullet.
 
Last edited:
I didn't realise it was so hard to find.

We only have a few boxes

Glad i put my order for 4 boxes in quick then!

you guys at CAN Ammo should get more then, lots of guys have antique SAA colts that shoot that caliber no problem and other 44 sp antique guns.
All the local gun stores carried it around here for a long time but it was sold out fast to its all gone now.
There ammo shelves are full of ammo that sits there for years yet they wont order more 44 Sp Go figger.

Anyway if you get more they will come ! ;)
 
If im not allowed to put this here ill remove it but have a case of 500 rounds of .44 specialWinchester cowboy ammo for sale but it won't be cheap. Anyone got some 41/38/32 rimfire to trade for some boxes Pm me if you are interested
 
Anyone else know a place where I could find some? Im going camping on the 10th and I was hoping to bring my antique and I dont reload as of yet. I usually get some at the local Wholesale sports, but they are out!
 
Bullet Barn.... They may not be a site sponsor, but it Was through their links section, that I found CGN... I talked to Andy yesterday, and he confirmed that they do have .44sp and .44rus
 
Back
Top Bottom