Black powder store in Manitoba

back40sniper

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Location
South east Sask.
Gents, looking for a store in Manitoba that caters to black powder hunters. They make a few products themselves and are in a small town, can't find contact info or name for them and hoping somebody here will know who I am asking about. thanks
 
not sure who you are looking for in Manitoba, but there is a company called Hillfolk musket supplies in Senlac ,Sask..its run by a couple named Doug and Becky.I have chatted ,and e mailed Becky a few times,nice people to deal with.I ordered a Lyman great plains hunter barrel in .54 cal from them that came up from the states, no problems . There phone number is.. 306-228-2949, hope this helps.
 
not sure who you are looking for in Manitoba, but there is a company called Hillfolk musket supplies in Senlac ,Sask..its run by a couple named Doug and Becky.I have chatted ,and e mailed Becky a few times,nice people to deal with.I ordered a Lyman great plains hunter barrel in .54 cal from them that came up from the states, no problems . There phone number is.. 306-228-2949, hope this helps.
Ordered over the phone several times & met them at a gun show; good folks Doug & Becky
 
Thanks all, PBR was company I was looking for. Will have to try Hillfolk musketsupplies some time too.

Heights archery in Winnipeg carries the precision rifle bullets from the fellow in Anola. I use them exclusively and was at heights archery on Monday picking up more bullets and blackhorn 209. Not sure if this helps you.
 
Back
Top Bottom