Need help to find out what I have here in a flint lock.
Bore is 64 calibre, give or take a bit.
On the name, DAWES, there is something behind the "S," maybe a D, or a B, or something else, with an arrow through it, pointing to the rear and into the S.
Can someone identify the proof marks?
That is a "14" on the tang and IP stamped in the wood.
Where could I get a ramrod?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bore is 64 calibre, give or take a bit.
On the name, DAWES, there is something behind the "S," maybe a D, or a B, or something else, with an arrow through it, pointing to the rear and into the S.
Can someone identify the proof marks?
That is a "14" on the tang and IP stamped in the wood.
Where could I get a ramrod?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.


















































