Greetings all,
This little pistol was found in an old hotel safe; it's a belgium British Bulldog with the ELG/star proof on it and manufactured by Clement Arms Co. It's a .32 of some kind, the cylander is 1.075" long and the chamber at the loading end measures .347" in diameter and it necks down to approx. .317" (I have the measurements and calipers at home).
Any Cartrige buffs out there know of the top of their head what this may be? I can get more information if required when I get home from work today.
Thanks
This little pistol was found in an old hotel safe; it's a belgium British Bulldog with the ELG/star proof on it and manufactured by Clement Arms Co. It's a .32 of some kind, the cylander is 1.075" long and the chamber at the loading end measures .347" in diameter and it necks down to approx. .317" (I have the measurements and calipers at home).
Any Cartrige buffs out there know of the top of their head what this may be? I can get more information if required when I get home from work today.
Thanks




























, and is definitely an "acceptable" antique calibre....






















