The latest creation by Oskar Kob

miscou kid

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
223   0   1
pics111.jpg

pics109.jpg

pics106.jpg

pics105.jpg

pics104.jpg

pics103.jpg

The pictures CAN NOT show the quailty,what a peice,I have to show it off
 
I'm not saying She's not a beauty but she's way too muzzle heavy IMO.

Maybe Bubba is the wrong term for such a masterful creation.... my apologies to Mr Kob, although I somehow doubt he's one to be bothered by the peanut gallery.
 
Ignore the douchebaggery comments. I think it is a beautiful piece which breathes new life into a Martini. Anyone who thinks this is the work of "bubba" was dropped on their :bigHug::bigHug::bigHug::bigHug:ing head. This is no more the work of bubba than a beautiful sporter built on a '98 is.
 
Well-executed custom rifles are not Bubba, particularly if the donor was already in non-collectable state. Is a Griffin & Howe or Sedgeley Springfield a Bubba gun? I think most knowledgeable firearms enthusiasts would beg to differ.

VMR48a%20griffin.jpg
 
ignore the douchebaggery comments. I think it is a beautiful piece which breathes new life into a martini. Anyone who thinks this is the work of "bubba" was dropped on their :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:ing head. This is no more the work of bubba than a beautiful sporter built on a '98 is.

x2.
 
Back
Top Bottom