Greetings Gents and Ladies
I had a package from Track turned around at the border about three months ago.
In it was just innocuous stuff, but also including some .44 Real bullets and some shot. Nothing flammable and no brass.
The US tracking site just said that it had been returned to Chicago for fwding back to Track.
I've written them twice asking about this, but they just say that they presume Canada Customs had a problem with it, and turned it around. They also said that returned mail can take time.
However, three months seems to me to be enough time for the pkg. to get back to them even if somebody was walking it back.
I also have had no info from Customs.
I've spent heaps of money over the years with Track, and have more stuff I need, but am not going to order anything else until this is resolved.
Anyone here had experience of this sort, or any other advice/info to offer? 'Twould be appreciated.
I had a package from Track turned around at the border about three months ago.
In it was just innocuous stuff, but also including some .44 Real bullets and some shot. Nothing flammable and no brass.
The US tracking site just said that it had been returned to Chicago for fwding back to Track.
I've written them twice asking about this, but they just say that they presume Canada Customs had a problem with it, and turned it around. They also said that returned mail can take time.
However, three months seems to me to be enough time for the pkg. to get back to them even if somebody was walking it back.
I also have had no info from Customs.
I've spent heaps of money over the years with Track, and have more stuff I need, but am not going to order anything else until this is resolved.
Anyone here had experience of this sort, or any other advice/info to offer? 'Twould be appreciated.


















































