WebleyWielder
New member
- Location
- Ontario, Canada
I recommend a Webley.
They are .45 Acp and pack a REAL good punch.
If you want too know where to get them, Search up 'dingus' and he sells some webleys.
Webleys are cheap too shoot, But not to buy..
They are over 1200 Dollars normally, BUT, If you ever don't want it, There's always a market, And down the road it'd be worth more money seeing how old it is, and then you could make your money back, PLUS EXTRA!
I myself have a webley, And I think you'd like one. It would kill a cougar from 20 yards.
I would take this into consideration, And, Google 'Webley Mark I' There's up too five marks. Make sure you get one that's pre 1898!
Because then it's considered antique and then you could take it out whenever you go hunting for Elk.
--
Best luck!
They are .45 Acp and pack a REAL good punch.
If you want too know where to get them, Search up 'dingus' and he sells some webleys.
Webleys are cheap too shoot, But not to buy..
They are over 1200 Dollars normally, BUT, If you ever don't want it, There's always a market, And down the road it'd be worth more money seeing how old it is, and then you could make your money back, PLUS EXTRA!
I myself have a webley, And I think you'd like one. It would kill a cougar from 20 yards.
I would take this into consideration, And, Google 'Webley Mark I' There's up too five marks. Make sure you get one that's pre 1898!
Because then it's considered antique and then you could take it out whenever you go hunting for Elk.
--
Best luck!



















































