Greetings all,
Just wondering who here has experience loading up their own BP Cartridges; I have a Kit from HC Collections and I am unfamiliar with the BP end of Cartridges.
Seeing as loading data for the 11/12mm pinfire doesn't seem to be around anymore I am having difficulty ascertaining how much BP I should be putting into these casings; I know that airspace between the BP charge and projectile has a very good chance of landing me in the hospital. I was thinking for a first go-around that I would use 2/3rds of the space available for BP and 1/3rd for a wadding material (I was thinking of using cornmeal).
Anybody have any experience to share?
Just wondering who here has experience loading up their own BP Cartridges; I have a Kit from HC Collections and I am unfamiliar with the BP end of Cartridges.
Seeing as loading data for the 11/12mm pinfire doesn't seem to be around anymore I am having difficulty ascertaining how much BP I should be putting into these casings; I know that airspace between the BP charge and projectile has a very good chance of landing me in the hospital. I was thinking for a first go-around that I would use 2/3rds of the space available for BP and 1/3rd for a wadding material (I was thinking of using cornmeal).
Anybody have any experience to share?


















































