Seems to be a smoking deal in the EE!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO it's not cool to negatively comment on other's EE ad's regardless of how you feel about the content - be that the item for sale, the price, thier spelling or whatever.
 
DARN - I am over 70 and can't claim any tax deductions as RRSP contributions. Just goes to show me why I should have kept all those $5 and $10 firearms and cashed them in later in life so I could live a life of luxury, eat at the best restaurants, drink 20 year old Scotch, drive expensive pick-up trucks and have fine looking women hanging onto my arm.

Today I have a house that was dragged into Town using a steam engined tractor shortly after WWI, eat at MacDonalds, drink cheap beer, drive a 20 year old Ford, and it is probably better if we do no mention the Women here.

If I had only known!Laugh2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom