While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have to admit that I didn't look closely enough at the original photo. I kept thinking the spacer was between the hook and the standing breach. A bit red faced over that one
I have to admit that I didn't look closely enough at the original photo. I kept thinking the spacer was between the hook and the standing breach. A bit red faced over that one
I have some old Bi Focals you can use. LOL They never worked to good for me anyway.
I saw the hook was beefed up but that part didn't give any concern at all. Thinking about that now though it is a real good indication the breech plug is not the right one at all ,and was bastardized on both ends. Lots of Red Flags go up now.Are the threads even the same, or just close enough to be dangerous??