Hello All, I just bought an 1861 Parker Hale Enfield Musketoon in .58 cal. She is beautiful and seeks my old shoulder perfectly. Being a true novice here I notice the percusian caps need to be larger than the ones I have for my .45 Kentuckian and my Ruger Old Army revolvers. Can anyone tell my what size I need? I have yet to shoot anything cap & ball and am excited about getting started. In my South Central BC community there is a shortage of knowledgeable BP oriented sporting goods outlets.
There is, however a BP following I hope to get connected with. I bought a mold and am starting into the world of lead hardness for different applications etc. Any help greatly appreciated.
Mike
There is, however a BP following I hope to get connected with. I bought a mold and am starting into the world of lead hardness for different applications etc. Any help greatly appreciated.
Mike


















































