Please don't have a massive coronary when you see what was done to this poor girl.
The blue paint is so thick I can't hardly read anything on it. The owner that painted it said the bluing was completely gone so someone told him to paint it (decades ago) to keep it from rusting. He said that Winchester is stamped in it but can't see it anymore with the paint. The only things I could read are:
"30-30"
"30WCF"
"specially for smokeless powder" (or some version of that).
Anyone know what this likely is?
Thanks
J
The blue paint is so thick I can't hardly read anything on it. The owner that painted it said the bluing was completely gone so someone told him to paint it (decades ago) to keep it from rusting. He said that Winchester is stamped in it but can't see it anymore with the paint. The only things I could read are:
"30-30"
"30WCF"
"specially for smokeless powder" (or some version of that).
Anyone know what this likely is?
Thanks
J


















































