Hi Folks,
Recently picked up a 1" bore cannon and am having a hard time finding either pre-made lead or steel balls, or even a mold to cast my own, most of the molds for sale are described by the weight of the ball they cast, not the size/diameter of it.
I did find some steel balls but they're around $10.00 each plus shipping, I'm thinking that there must be a cheaper option.
Does anyone know how much a 1" lead ball weighs ? Or have any ideas on sourcing some cannonballs ?
Thanks everyone
Recently picked up a 1" bore cannon and am having a hard time finding either pre-made lead or steel balls, or even a mold to cast my own, most of the molds for sale are described by the weight of the ball they cast, not the size/diameter of it.
I did find some steel balls but they're around $10.00 each plus shipping, I'm thinking that there must be a cheaper option.
Does anyone know how much a 1" lead ball weighs ? Or have any ideas on sourcing some cannonballs ?
Thanks everyone





















































