So I have a rifle that I got off of my dad, who got it off a trapper in the north many years ago when fur trading was still strong. It is missing the bolt and would like to find out what make and other info I can on this rifle, a bonus would be some info on where one may be able to find parts for it as well.
So the only marking I see on it are 6.5mm, 647M. It has 2 triggers on it. It looks simular to a Italian Carcano, but after looking at many photos of the Italian Carcano I can not find one with the 2 triggers plus some do not look the same.
Here is a link to photos I have of the rifle
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ahk583nt5651mnm/LJoIXMt8_P
Once my membership gets updated (newbie to supporter), I can post photos direct to the thread from what I understand. But till then I hope the link works for those who want to view and try and help me out.
Thanks again for any info you can give me.
Anthony
So the only marking I see on it are 6.5mm, 647M. It has 2 triggers on it. It looks simular to a Italian Carcano, but after looking at many photos of the Italian Carcano I can not find one with the 2 triggers plus some do not look the same.
Here is a link to photos I have of the rifle
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ahk583nt5651mnm/LJoIXMt8_P
Once my membership gets updated (newbie to supporter), I can post photos direct to the thread from what I understand. But till then I hope the link works for those who want to view and try and help me out.
Thanks again for any info you can give me.
Anthony


















































