.32 Rimfire & 8mm lebel revolver vs Clay blocks

Tyockell18

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Location
Not really sure.
Hey guys,

Me and my girlfriend went out and did one of her art projects for her masters, they consist of shooting up 40 pound clay blocks.

I know, best girlfriend ever lol...

Anyways, this is the block we shot with a .32RF spur trigger. Using CIL made 90gr longs.








This is a 40 pound block cut into three chunks in domino shot with an M1892 8mm lebel Revolver.





And... the curious horses watching us do our thing. They also ended up stepping and chewing on one of her paintings...

 
I like what looks like an expansion bubble in the middle block when shot with the 8mm. Then there seems to be a larger hole in the last one, very interesting.

Yeah that one is really neat, it was shot with fiocchi FMJ probably around 850 fps or so.

I recovered one of the bullets laying on the ground very close to the clay, it was not deformed at all, it could have been loaded and fired again.
 
Back
Top Bottom