Amazing photo of shooting an 1856 Enfield smoothbore

crusoe

Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took this photo using a Nikon D90 on fast-frame, and as you can see the image combined two consecutive frames just before the hammer released and just after. I was pretty amazed when I saw this picture! There's no contrivance here - I just pressed the shutter release, told my nephew to shoot and held the release down, and this was one of ten or so frames that resulted. I don't know if this could easily be replicated.

The gun was originally an 1856 Enfield rifle, but was factory-modified into a fine shotgun. I've seen a couple of other examples in Canada.

Matthewshooting1856foragercomp.jpg
[/URL]
 
Last edited:
I took this photo using a Nikon D90 on fast-frame, and as you can see the image combined two consecutive frames just before the hammer released and just after. I was pretty amazed when I saw this picture! There's no contrivance here - I just pressed the shutter release, told my nephew to shoot and held the release down, and this was one of ten or so frames that resulted. I don't know if this could easily be replicated.

The gun was originally an 1856 Enfield rifle, but was factory-modified into a fine shotgun. I've seen a couple of other examples in Canada.

You think that's cool, here's a pic of me being breastfed by two super models.












You have no pic in your post.
 
Okay, 5440 fight, I've posted mine, now can you post yours .... !

Thanks for the heads-up. I clicked the wrong thing on photobucket.
 
Back
Top Bottom