2013 dcra national black powder championships .......... photos and slideshow added

So, Gerald, I see you placed a number of times. Well done! How long has it taken you to get to this point?


Hi,

2013 was my fourth year at Connaught, in fact my fourth time at long range.

I used to shoot at mid-range near Quebec, up to 600 for six years now.

It would be fun to get more and more black powder shooters for that national championships: there is a bunch of good guys.

Any shooter of any experience is welcome !! All beginners wil be helped and welcome !!

Priority is fun and friendship !!


Gerald
 
Last edited:
Specially when the Connaught wind has your rifle pointed a couple of targets over.....and then drops.

I really should finish off the black powder target rifle I started back when I shot fullbore TR. Ruger No. 1 action, Ron Smith .45-70 barrel. Was a .220 Swift with spoiled barrel. It is assembled, sights on, just needs finishing.
 
Thanks for posting the slideshow, Gerald. If I can get a load worked up, I would love to give it a try, but like I say, I have a long way to go. I bought a P. Gibbs last summer, but only got about 50 shots through it, then harvest came along. It would be fun to get a CGN team together, wouldn't it.
 
Thanks for posting the slideshow, Gerald. If I can get a load worked up, I would love to give it a try, but like I say, I have a long way to go. I bought a P. Gibbs last summer, but only got about 50 shots through it, then harvest came along. It would be fun to get a CGN team together, wouldn't it.

For sure, it would be fun !!! Both muzzeloaders and BPCR rifles are used. Your Gibbs is a great long rnage shooter. One of my friend went a few years ago to Bisley with such a rifle.

Gerald
 
Back
Top Bottom