WSS sale - Vortek R3002 Traditions $162.48

jackenape

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Location
N.W.O.
Wholesale sports has this rifle on for half price today. I put in my order, but with the horror stories of WSS I don't know if they have stock or what. I never thought I'd buy a front stuffer, but for this price, and with a scope included(!) I couldn't pass it up

ca.wholesalesports.com/storefront/storefront/black-powder/firearms/vortek-r3002/prod19928.html

Don't know anything about ML's, but I guess I'll have to learn...if the order actually gets shipped ;)
 
Ordered one too first thing this morning. Got an order confirmation. The ad does say it comes with a scope. Yes, shipping was free.
This will be my first ML and as jackenape stated, I'll have to learn. NEVER had any intention of getting a muzzleloader, but for the price, could not resist.

Bearc
 
I got in on this one as well....my first ML and I am crossing my fingers they actually fill the order....I got order confirmation but lets just say I am not going to hold my breath.
 
Here is what the cached page on my computer says, no scope mentioned. The page on the WSS site has been cleared so the link in my order is no good. If it does arrive and there is a scope, bonus.

VORTEK R3002
Traditions
Item #19928

Sale Price: $162.48
Originally $324.95
0.0(No reviews)

PRODUCT DETAILS PRODUCT REVIEWS
•0.5 Break action
•Lightweight alloy frame with a CeraKote finish
•Black synthetic stock with Hogue overmolding
•1-piece, drop-out trigger assembly
•Williams fiber-optic metal front and rear sights
•Quick-relief recoil pad
•Accelerator Breech Plug
 
Got mine today! My ad as well did say a scope was included, but there is no scope. Just a few days to get it here. Sure is a beaut. Can't wait to clean her and shoot it. If anyone DOES get a scope, let us know. Great deal!!

Bearc
 
Here is what the cached page on my computer says, no scope mentioned. The page on the WSS site has been cleared so the link in my order is no good. If it does arrive and there is a scope, bonus.

VORTEK R3002
Traditions
Item #19928

Sale Price: $162.48
Originally $324.95
0.0(No reviews)

PRODUCT DETAILS PRODUCT REVIEWS
•0.5 Break action
•Lightweight alloy frame with a CeraKote finish
•Black synthetic stock with Hogue overmolding
•1-piece, drop-out trigger assembly
•Williams fiber-optic metal front and rear sights
•Quick-relief recoil pad
•Accelerator Breech Plug


Quick-relief recoil pad and accelerator breech plug? Was the ad written by Norinco's translators? LOL
 
Mine arrived today, there was a week or 2 delay in Wholesale shipping it. No scope. For the price you can't go wrong, it came to around $189 tax and shipped. I will give it a try, if i like it i will keep it otherwise i am sure i can sell it and not lose anything on it.

The hammer spring seems pathetically weak but I will see how it works first before worrying about it.
 
Got mine just before Xmas, no scope, overall pretty happy with it so far. My first ML so I look foward to shooting it but I will need to put a scope on it...my eyes aren't what they used to be.
 
Back
Top Bottom