Where to find reloading stuff for Antiques???

LomondK

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Location
Edmonton Ab.
I need to find reloading supplies (dies and molds) for .43 mauser and .577 snider. Any ideas where I should go. Lee says they make the dies but never seem to have any in stock nor any other distributor that will ship to Canada

Any help would be appreciated

Kevin
 
Last edited:
Kevin.....also look at a company CH4D..... you won't go any where else

Beth & Mike are always helpful and fast; CH4D is the re-named C & H.
I've gotten 9 X 57 R , 9.3 X 57 and a set of 32-20 dies as of yesterday.
They've got a huge selection of obscure caliber dies that is for sure.
 
Beth & Mike are always helpful and fast; CH4D is the re-named C & H.
I've gotten 9 X 57 R , 9.3 X 57 and a set of 32-20 dies as of yesterday.
They've got a huge selection of obscure caliber dies that is for sure.

x3, I picked up several die sets from them. My understanding is that CH4D makes dies to order, so...whatever you need.

They make bullet sizing dies as well. Seconded on the good service.
 
Back
Top Bottom