209 muzzleloader adaptors for 12ga shotgun

brybenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Location
southern ontario
Hey all. I picked up a pair of adapters to turn my o/u into a muzzleloader shotgun. Just wondering what everyone is using for shot and buck shot loads. Plan to take a turkey this year with black powder muzzleloader and possibly a deer if I can find a stupid one come shotgun season
 
Hey all. I picked up a pair of adapters to turn my o/u into a muzzleloader shotgun. Just wondering what everyone is using for shot and buck shot loads. Plan to take a turkey this year with black powder muzzleloader and possibly a deer if I can find a stupid one come shotgun season

How do you like your adapters? Are they Short Lane?
 
Actually haven't used them yet. I've been extremely busy. Our deer tags got reduced so much there are no additional tags so I doubt I'll even use them this year. I had planned to take a doe with them. 30 days of trail cam got me 1400+ pics of at least 15 different does and fawns all right under my stand. I'll post reports if I do get the time to try them. They are short lane. High quality perfect fit
 
were you able to order them in Canada? saw their site and those muzzleloader adapters look like something I would order if they will ship here
 
Back
Top Bottom