Rating - 100%
46   0   0
In Stock Now:

Savage 10 FCM Scout 7.62x39 20.5"

Features: Detachable Box Magazine

Comes with: barrel-mounted scope mount, Ghost rings sights, and a sling

$795.00

m10scout_zps73666041.jpg

Yay!!!!! Ive been looking for a 7.62x39 bolt gun. The CZ's seem to be hard to come by. Ill be placing my order today. Also take the CZ redhead off your hands.

Thanx for the late christmas presents.

I'd like a 7.62X39 bolt gun too but without the silly scope forward mount. I don't give a damn what Jeff Cooper says about it! Throws off the balance and swing of the rifle for me. A standard Savage model 10 with the scope mount where it is supposed to be. Like the Mossberg MVP scout in .223 or .308.

I'd like a 7.62X39 bolt gun too but without the silly scope forward mount. I don't give a damn what Jeff Cooper says about it! Throws off the balance and swing of the rifle for me. A standard Savage model 10 with the scope mount where it is supposed to be. Like the Mossberg MVP scout in .223 or .308.

I agree, would have bought this long ago but I hate the mount!

The whole point of 7.62x39 is cheap milsurp ammo, it would be a non entity otherwise, why is the only cheap thing to shoot it with an SKS? $7-900 for a bolt action gun that shoots an antiquated calibre is ludicrous. /end vent

It is kind of a shame that the low-budget Savage Axis comes in ten different calibers, but not in 7.62x39.

It is kind of a shame that the low-budget Savage Axis comes in ten different calibers, but not in 7.62x39.
Exactly...bring in surplus then drive pricing to the sky ...when they cant or wont bring cheap ammo with a lame excuse..they "suppliers wont ship" .....ummmm

This model is way to pricey for items I dont want..where IS THE AXIS?

The whole point of 7.62x39 is cheap milsurp ammo, it would be a non entity otherwise, why is the only cheap thing to shoot it with an SKS? $7-900 for a bolt action gun that shoots an antiquated calibre is ludicrous. /end vent

Well that, and the notion that it's got more "punch" than the .30-30 ......cou:

Personally, I think that rail would look awesome with a red dot on it. It's not like the 7.62x39 would be a long range hunting rig and a red dot would work perfectly for the 150-200 yard shots it would be best suited for.
I just picked up the .308 version. It is great little rifle. I picked up a red dot sight for it but have yet to put it on as I've been loving the iron sights it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom