Norinco 50BMG make it happen Canam? increase the numbers while we still can .

haaha, where'd you get the picture of the Hobbits?

Already have the ammo! I'm in if we could get the Norinco M99 at any price under $2k.

It's not a small rifle though

sy733gmqzm.jpg

:)

Im in for the NR 'Fugly M99B' at $800-$1500 range, not a Huge fan of bolts though so prob wont bite for the standard M99 at any price. But who knows.

well, well, a bullpup 50BMG. That one is sure to piss 'em off. I'll take two.

ill rather have a 1shot russian 20mm anti-tank than a knock-off that shoot machine gun rounds.

I wonder if there's any of those left over east, they were sold her a long time ago for the equivalent of $750 today, there would also already be a frt for them

I hope Chris doesn't mind me posting in his tread (please feel free to delete), but I had the boys from Norinco show me their .50 today here at IWA.
Current price is over $7000USD, and that isn't retail. They themselves feel it is too high a price to sell any.
It was developed for PLA use, not for commercial export, due to cost.
The guy actually said "US 50's, $4000, Our 50, $7000+. We see no chance for sales"

Last edited:
When I was looking up the S&W 500 I remember seeing something about the US having extra hurdles to build anything over .50 cal. S&W had thought about going full-crazy to .75 cal.

They have to register them as a 'Destructive Device', similar to how they can have suppressors but have to register them.

Anyways, if there was a cheap, simple, bolt .50 out... I'd probably be tempted to the point that I bought it... Even if it was just a single shot.

Bolt action ,big, heavy, made with quality metal like the 1911 frame/rail,, single shot or mag! $1500 or less ,I will put my name on a list and lay a down payment on ya!
Come on Canam this is right up your ally order a 1000 or two and be done with it! Unless the Chinese have some nice surplus ready made to go!

I hope Chris doesn't mind me posting in his tread (please feel free to delete), but I had the boys from Norinco show me their .50 today here at IWA.
Current price is over $7000USD, and that isn't retail. They themselves feel it is too high a price to sell any.
It was developed for PLA use, not for commercial export, due to cost.
The guy actually said "US 50's, $4000, Our 50, $7000+. We see no chance for sales"

This thread has been allot of hype without any official word. But we have been given a glimpse of reality.

What ever happened to the Steyr single shot? They were selling for around $2,000 a few years ago................?

I'm also in for one but it must cost $299 and come hand delivered to my door with a case of ammo and optics. (Also ammo must be able to shoot into space).

ill rather have a 1shot russian 20mm anti-tank than a knock-off that shoot machine gun rounds.

I wonder if there's any of those left over east, they were sold her a long time ago for the equivalent of $750 today, there would also already be a frt for them

Russian PTRD single shot anti tank rifle is 14.5x114mm
$1500 when they were imported around 2005.
Saw an ad for one yesterday for $3000 !

http://smallarmsreview.com/display.article.cfm?idarticles=2180

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdsrAxp-rSg

[youtube]QdsrAxp-rSg[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom