Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

Wanna say THANK YOU to Marstar for putting an AR in my possession. Didn't think of myself as an AR kinda guy, but when I saw the price, I had to have it.

Then I read mixed reviews (here) about cosmetic flaws and such..... so I watched a load of YouTube videos .... and figured for $600 ya can't go wrong....

Received it today, and gotta say the finish is better than I expected (from some reviews here).

Now, what else you have for me? LOL!

:cool:

this is THE review to watch :)

[youtube]OfbeF3Q4kaY&list=PLyM0TZcUe0skW6OHNpQf5jb8deAbieM1A[/youtube]

I watched that one prior to purchasing.
Having never owned an AR, I was unsure if it was for me.
Tried one out at the range and along with that video, I knew I'd like it.

Civil advantage is a great youtube channel.

Mine just arrived mere minutes ago, not bad took a week to register and a day to cross Ontario. and guess what? Canada post did not loose it, misplace it, or act like they tried to deliver it. My local mail carrier went out of his way to deliver it to my door to save the STATT BS. +1 Marstar, +1 Canada Post.

I had 2 pistols transfered but, none of my AR's have been transfered yet, bought the same day and at the same place, weird system... JP.

yes, thank you to them for Marstar Ar at a price defying any concurrency
their impecable service every time
and for their kind reception every time the phone
it is always a pleasure doing business with you

I have the grey LAR-15 mags and they work fine with the AR. Never had any problems at all. Enjoy the AR my friend............I sure as heck do :)

I'm planning on painting mine black so they match the connector wedge.
Just gotta make sure "pistol" is still visible on the mag.

I had 2 pistols transfered but, none of my AR's have been transfered yet, bought the same day and at the same place, weird system... JP.

I've had a similar experience... ordered nearly a week ago, still waiting

I've heard from numerous sources our beloved SQ likes to take its time for ARs and other scary looking rifles

"Parkerised is just another word for spray paint, you bump the rifle on something and big chunks will fall off"......
yeah this guy is the definitive AR guru.....weak
"I can't shoot out to 200 yards....145 yards is as far as I have shot this thing"...
Seems like a nice fellow....just doesn't know much about guns.

"Parkerised is just another word for spray paint, you bump the rifle on something and big chunks will fall off"......
yeah this guy is the definitive AR guru.....weak
"I can't shoot out to 200 yards....145 yards is as far as I have shot this thing"...
Seems like a nice fellow....just doesn't know much about guns.

Lol that's Rod...
A point of information I took from that video is the AR ran after the 2 years of abuse.

Back
Top Bottom