Thank you Marstar for the Norinco CQ special.

Wanna say THANK YOU to Marstar for putting an AR in my possession. Didn't think of myself as an AR kinda guy, but when I saw the price, I had to have it.

Then I read mixed reviews (here) about cosmetic flaws and such..... so I watched a load of YouTube videos .... and figured for $600 ya can't go wrong....

Received it today, and gotta say the finish is better than I expected (from some reviews here).

Now, what else you have for me? LOL!

:cool:

Yes ,I agree Too ... I Have 2 Also One Rock River M4 and One New Norinco CQ-A 10 inch in the Mail , For The Price The Norinco you Can NOT Go Wrong.

Mine also arrived today. Thats 4 ARs for me currently. 2x Armalite and 2x Norinco. Been buying from Marstar for years, and happy to continue.

Shipping and even taxes depend on where you live. For example, B.C. Only pays 5% tax ordering from them. Email them and they will send you a quote including taxes and shipping.

I think I paid $20ish shipping and 5% tax = great deal - you snooze you will lose.....Buy now...Before all the new toys are released for the spring (they are all on the boat as we speak) :)

Congratulations flyrrad. I've also got a Norinco CQA and l love it. The quality of the firearm is awesome. l've fired numerous rounds through it, and not one single problem. I think every gun owner should have an AR.

I'd expect to have paid a lot more than $625 to my door for the CQA I received.

The fit and finish on mine is excellent. I haven't shot it yet but, it cleaned up real nice. Now I'm in the AR-15 club!

Also, from time ordered to my door.........5 business days!

IMG-20140319-00236_zpsdc79ebf6.jpg

IMG-20140319-00237_zps850ab219.jpg

IMG-20140319-00238_zps44e2e8c4.jpg

Cheap NCStar scope but, it works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom