New XCR-L from Wolverine - the barrel is not straight?

did you slide the gas block forward and then put it back centered and tighten the grub screw? If that doesn't work you can loosen the barrel bolt and try that as well.

I did not move the gas block forward but i loosened off the barrel bolt and the gas block at the same time and lined it up but when i tightened up the barrel bolt it all went off centre. I took the barrel off and it looks like the retaining dimple on the end of the barrel is off centre. So no matter where i move it it just goes back to its original position.

I did not move the gas block forward but i loosened off the barrel bolt and the gas block at the same time and lined it up but when i tightened up the barrel bolt it all went off centre. I took the barrel off and it looks like the retaining dimple on the end of the barrel is off centre. So no matter where i move it it just goes back to its original position.

If she is not correct you will have to return her to us so we can correct the problem but first: Undo the gas block set screw and pull her slightly forward. Undo the barrel set screw, pull the barrel slightly forward and then reposition ensuring that the barrel set screw tightens into the barrel correctly. Tighten the barrel set screw first. Now center the gas block on the barrel. I find the easiest way is to place a straight edge across the rail on the forearm and then place a straight edge across the top of the gas block. Line the two straight edges up and then tighten the gas block set screw, everything should be good, any problems please give us a call.

We have one staff member dedicated for QC checking.

funny-ugly-people-4.jpg

;)

Back
Top Bottom