$529 Norc M4 Arrived

They are allowed to because of a Liscense you could get one if you have the business and the money Remeber there is also legal Full Auto arms in possesion by companies and indivuduals as well why can't you well GL your not the priveledged ones

These are the same as the da 5.56 quad rail, all very well made guns, norinco makes the da brand the grizzly brand, and I believe one other. Anyway very very very good guns all brands. No flashy with big name like christianson arms or colt,or ruger,or the other big names but for what you get and pay you can mod these very well and they can compete with the 1800$ rifles for sure!!

Just got mine, big thanks Marstar. Can't wait to take it to the range.
I did a quick oil wipe down, did not see any pieces of paper inside (that I remember mentioned somewhere before), does it suppose to have any?

Just got mine, big thanks Marstar. Can't wait to take it to the range.
I did a quick oil wipe down, did not see any pieces of paper inside (that I remember mentioned somewhere before), does it suppose to have any?

Check the Bolt Carrier Group, mine had a little piece of brown kraft paper rolled up in it.

Finally got it to the range. Worked flawlessly. Even tried a few PCV-50 magazines, no problems there. They don't free drop (yet) but that's not because of the rifle. Cheap ammo worked every time, put many holes in the paper, no malfunctions of any kind. Again, thank you Marstar, it was my first online gun purchase and you've made it a very pleasant one all around.

I got mine a couple weeks ago and am also very pleased with the transaction. My biggest complaint is the speed that MARSTAR processed the order; they were so fast that I received the rifle in less than a week and am still waiting to get the registration from the CFO. This is my second purchase through MARSTAR and it will not be my last! Next time maybe one of the SIG clones...

I ordered mine Thursday night and I got it delivered to my address by canadapost on the very following Tuesday. The best price and fast processing - 4 business days from order to actually receiving item on restricted, that is amazing...
Thank you Marstar, you guys are greas as always...

Back
Top Bottom