FREE AK-74s

johnone

Expired Business
BY POPULAR DEMAND, we are again offering FREE AK-74 rifles....

Please take a moment to visit the specials page on our site....

FREE AK-74 rifle, FREE AKS-74U (Krinker), FREE Skorpion M-61

Several combos that can't be beat, they are going up as I type, should all be up today

Click here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=

John

These didn't last long last time and I'll seriously reget it if I don't get one.

I recall before they were "free" as suggested by the title here but only see the "half price" option up there so far.

I liked the lower price to entry at under $1200 for an SKS, an SVT, a TT-33, 1,440 rds of 7.62x39, 880 rds of 7.62x54, and a dewat AK-74. The more options there are the more likely I'll be able to pull the trigger on this one.

These didn't last long last time and I'll seriously reget it if I don't get one.

I recall before they were "free" as suggested by the title here but only see the "half price" option up there so far.

I liked the lower price to entry at under $1200 for an SKS, an SVT, a TT-33, 1,440 rds of 7.62x39, 880 rds of 7.62x54, and a dewat AK-74. The more options there are the more likely I'll be able to pull the trigger on this one.

The free offers as well as all the combos should be up this afternoon John

Nice to see you're getting creative, such as putting in the M97 shotgun.

I'm buying that shotty some day (hoping for a trench gun version by the time I'm ready to bite), but no money for combos this month...

Hi John, cool run of dewats! Can you tell us how they were deactivated? Do they #### lock n click?

The last series had three holes drilled into the barrel under the hand guard, the bolt welded to the barrel and the hammer welded against the bolt/firing pin. The action won't move. The safety does move, as does the trigger but there is no click. The magazine has its feed lips ground off.

So we'll expect to see everyone's freebie rifles up for sale on the EE starting next week at $1000+ huh

So we'll expect to see everyone's freebie rifles up for sale on the EE starting next week at $1000+ huh

If I get one it's going behind glass in my living room. That's where it will happily stay :D

...but if you want to talk dollars and cents haha

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for a combo with "free" AK-74 that doesn't include Chinese guns. There was a pistol deal up there that disappeared already. I'd much prefer some TT-33's and other such items or a significantly discounted deal that includes all of the ones being offered "free".

Thanks for bringing these to us all the same!

Back
Top Bottom