FREE AK-74s

I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing how much these will be sold for on the EE by money-hungry CGNers.

Well seeing as they used to sell for 1000 bucks, and have steadily decline in sales with multiple BTT bumps for those in the 800 range now, and Marstar is selling them for 700 when included in some combos.... I'd say about 700 bucks or less given that demand is not what it was, and supply has gone up with this latest (third) ak dewat import.

That's for the ak74 anyways. The aks74u may go for more as this is the first time it is available.

I'd be interested in a VZ61 Skorpion parts kit as well, depending on price and what was included in it, of course. Also would like to know the compatibility with the Zastava M84a and the CSA VZ61 versions... I don't foresee problems, but you never know.

JohnOne/Two,

How about a free VZ61 with the purchase of a LeMat revolver? It just might be crazy enough to work!
The Le Mat is already discounted, but how about the Le Mat at the sale price plus $100. and we will include the VZ61 ?
John

Back
Top Bottom