For all those Marstar haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greygoose

I am a long term customer of Marstar. I have purchased LOTS of stuff from them.

Placed an order for a 1911 pistol on Monday. It's shipping TODAY. Slightly over 48 hours. I just don't understand those folks who ##### and moan. Kudos to John and his team, top notch service as usual.

Thk

Are there Marstar haters? Is that a thing?

Ah, irony.

i·ro·ny1/ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

subtle.... TV P P, when did marstar upset you?

Ah, irony.

i·ro·ny1/ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

subtle.... TV P P, when did marstar upset you?

...you may have been thinking of sarcasm...

I can think of one reason some people aren't too impressed with Marstar.

Cause they got so much neat stuff that is "SOLD OUT"!

Personally I'd be bankrupt if they always had everything "In Stock".

But I was serviced well, with every order I did put in.:D

I can think of one reason some people aren't too impressed with Marstar.

Cause they got so much neat stuff that is "SOLD OUT"!

Personally I'd be bankrupt if they always had everything "In Stock".

But I was serviced well, with every order I did put in.:D

Laugh2 really? {shudders}

I think most stores have pages of "SOLD OUT". I've bought from Marstar and would not hesitate to do so again.

Marstar has always treated me well, have had some problems over the years but they were always straightened out ASAP. I continue to be a customer.

I have had no problem with them. Great service. When I ordered the optical sight for my 97. They sent the wrong one by mistake. Called them, super nice on the phone. Explained the issue. Sent it back and with in the week had the one I ordered.

Keep up the great work John.

Some people can never be happy and must complain about even the smallest issue of the most trivial nature. Then turn it into a mountain.

The problem is two-fold.

1. They leave sold out items on their website indefinitely. Maybe even forever.
Some of the supplier factories have closed many years ago, yet the products remain on the Marstar website.

2. They get angry when someone asks them if/when the item will be back in stock.

"Don't ask stupid questions. Those guns aren't even made anymore.
The factory burned to the ground five years ago."

This has been a typical response to someone asking about a product which is displayed prominently on the Marstar website.

First time Marstar customer here, I expected to wait a little longer to ship as I paid a hand-select fee. Ordered on the 11th, shipped on the 16th (over a weekend). 4 business days isn't out of hand for hand-select if they are busy.
They also give you a hardcase and all the goodies with your rifle. The extra care taken is worth waiting a couple days IMO.

Tho I have to agree, they should tidy up the website a bit, I keep getting excited that there might be getting some AIA Enfields some-day. It would cut down on those silly enquirers.

The problem is two-fold.

1. They leave sold out items on their website indefinitely. Maybe even forever.
Some of the supplier factories have closed many years ago, yet the products remain on the Marstar website.

2. They get angry when someone asks them if/when the item will be back in stock.

"Don't ask stupid questions. Those guns aren't even made anymore.
The factory burned to the ground five years ago."

This has been a typical response to someone asking about a product which is displayed prominently on the Marstar website.

X2 terrible website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom