S&j ar500 armor tell us what you want for next production run UPDATE FIRST POST

Can you confirm the weight of the 10x12 Shooters Cut Heavy Spall Plates? I just did and it came out to 28 lbs for the 2 plates.

Did you guys accidentally send me the wrong one, since your ad states there about 4kg each, so it should be around 17 lbs.

Yes i would like to know the same .........

It's a nice looking plate but also from everything I have seen or read it performs better then most! Good job A&J!
I like to see one set up with pressure sensors on the back of plate to see the forces after

It's a nice looking plate but also from everything I have seen or read it performs better then most! Good job A&J!
I like to see one set up with pressure sensors on the back of plate to see the forces after

Would love to do that but outside of a lab not likley to find that equipment.
Also to test corectly should be.eaither in a lab or in a carrier on a test dummy that moves the same way a body does
Bbb

Well then. Since I came home to find four baby chickens in my bathroom, I think I'm going to order a set right now.

She get's things, I get things. I consider the two 'on par'

my first spear/skdtac stt carrier with s&j shooters 10x12 heavy spall!

[Youtube]760wIgIbu2E[/youtube]

I just bought one of these, pretty much a premium unit, and the price does reflect that, but I am a buy once, cry once kinda guy.

The STT is pretty much the Eco version of the aforementioned strandhogg from first spear. I've added the enhanced shoulder pads found on the strandhogg plus added skd pontoons attached to hook n loop on the inside of the stt for added comfort. IMHO you get most of what the strand had to offer for half the price. That is as long as medium esapi plates, 10x12 shooters is sufficient for your needs. Cause that's the only size the STT comes in. The supplied cummerbund comes with the different sizes. I chose the largest option l/xl which can fit up to 6x 12 " side plates. With 44" chest size I had to overlap the Velcro adjustment of the bund to is smallest size when I wear it over a T-shirt. This leaves room for expansion to be worn over anything else.

Now I need to find out how to put the pics up...

For the car/truck

Plates and plate carriers that can be used in a vehicle. Perhaps a seat cover style carrier and something that drapes over the inside of doors. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Plates and plate carriers that can be used in a vehicle. Perhaps a seat cover style carrier and something that drapes over the inside of doors. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Very odd request...

Why not just use phone books lol
3 phone books deep duck tapes together will stop 7.62x51 NATO
Myth busters proved it,
Save your money and bullet proof your car with phone books!

Back
Top Bottom