April 6 2015 Update on AT15 mags important notice

I just checked the 6 mags I picked up from your store almost two weeks ago, yes they do move front to back more than all my other mags. I'll contact Derek at the RDSC.

You can drop them off at RDSC get the boys to note on your invoice that they have them. Scan and email a copy to our shop and when we get replacements we can advise you to pick the new mags at RDSC.

So these mags are made out of polymer? And called at15 pistol mag. But its not in any rcmp data even as an example. So if we get stopped with one of these how do we explain to the popo that these at15 mags are the same as the LAR mags? Sorry if im being ignorant but I just cant undrestand it. Please explain

Being as we manufacture our AT15 pistol we therefore would naturally manufacture a purpose built pistol mag. To be legal in Canada they must not have greater than 10 round capacity.
The fact that our AT15 PISTOL mags fit other firearms is merely an unintended consequence and happy coincidence.
The LAR mag decision set the legal precedence, we are totally within the law, not exploiting a loophole as some might think.
The RCMP approved our pistol complete with 10 round mag.

So these mags are made out of polymer? And called at15 pistol mag. But its not in any rcmp data even as an example. So if we get stopped with one of these how do we explain to the popo that these at15 mags are the same as the LAR mags? Sorry if im being ignorant but I just cant undrestand it. Please explain

Check the RCMP bulletin on magazine use. LAR 15 was just an example given. It applies to all magazines across the board.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/bulletins/bus-ent/20110323-72-eng.htm

Ahhh now it makes sense, you guys actually made a pistol. Good stuff. Can we have the letter of RCMP regarding your mags?

I just got my 3 mags today. They do indeed rock back and forth much more than PMAG or my other mags.
Good on ATRS to send us replacements though without having to send the old ones back.

I dropped off my 6 mags today and was issued a refund. I was hoping they had some magazines on hand that were in-spec so that I could exchange them instead but this was not the case.

Thanks for your efforts ATRS. Do you have any ETA on when you'll be able to get in-spec magazines on your shelf?

I dropped off my 6 mags today and was issued a refund. I was hoping they had some magazines on hand that were in-spec so that I could exchange them instead but this was not the case.

Thanks for your efforts ATRS. Do you have any ETA on when you'll be able to get in-spec magazines on your shelf?

We've been told 6-8 weeks. Thank you for your patience

Always great service from these boys!

Couple questions Rick: when are you accepting new orders? And when would Tan be available?!

Other colors are still being worked on and do not have an ETA, in terms of placing an order for the black ones that should be ready in 6-8 weeks, we can take your order over the phone Mon-Fri 10-6.

Dropped off my out-of-spec mags today. Talked to Rick ( I think) about the problems he's had with the development of the AT 15 mags. Real nice guy to talk with and seemed to be interested in what my wife and I had to say. She ended up buying a new dual rifle bag for her PCC. Great customer service.

I signed off on the mold modifications yesterday. The replacement mags should start to roll in next week.
As soon as we have them we will start to ship them to those who returned the out of spec mags.

I want to apologize to all that this effected, we did not see this coming. I would also like to thank all of those who opted to stay with us and had the faith to allow us to replace the mags that were not right.

If they move a fair bit more than P mags do, they are out of spec.
Scan and email your invoice to the shop and we can proceed with how to solve this for you.

Hey, I just checked the 4 of mine that I got about a month ago, but they do move a fair bit. I don't have an invoice, didn't keep it, and I ordered over the phone with no email confirmation. But it was charged to my CC, what should I do?

Hey, I just checked the 4 of mine that I got about a month ago, but they do move a fair bit. I don't have an invoice, didn't keep it, and I ordered over the phone with no email confirmation. But it was charged to my CC, what should I do?

If you give us a call at (403) 277-7786, we'll get you sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom