Smoke grenades

Hi Kate,
I was wondering if you could post some videos of the different smoke grenades effects, how long they last etc... heard some colours better than others, and noticed you have many different brands.

I bought 10. They work awesome. Burned for 2 minutes then I decided to put it out. I poured a bucket of water on it and nothing would put it out haha. Gonna order another 10 I think. I'll see if I can post a video for you if you like?

I bought 10. They work awesome. Burned for 2 minutes then I decided to put it out. I poured a bucket of water on it and nothing would put it out haha. Gonna order another 10 I think. I'll see if I can post a video for you if you like?

A Smoke grenades pricipal component is Potasium-Nitrate. When it burns it produces its own oxygen, and the other principal component is a fuel source.

Since water extinguishes fire primarilly by smothering it and preventing oxygen from feeding the fire and Potasium Nitrate creates its own Oxygen, No water will not readilly extinguish it

Does anyone think these would work well for signaling for help? Instead of flares for example for daytime use?

Does anyone think these would work well for signaling for help? Instead of flares for example for daytime use?

Orange flares are the recognised colour for help, so I recommend those. We'll be getting in a large quantity of other colours in approx one week :) I'll see if I can dig up more videos also.

Back
Top Bottom