CSA VZ.61 Skorpion in .22LR rimfire

Seriously though, the only way I'd buy one of these is if it would be possible to convert it to be NR, does anyone know beyond speculation if it is actually possible to convert R to NR? Is there an actual process that can be done?

Seriously though, the only way I'd buy one of these is if it would be possible to convert it to be NR, does anyone know beyond speculation if it is actually possible to convert R to NR? Is there an actual process that can be done?

Yes. I know this for a fact. I've converted a few guns over the years... several CX-4 storms.
Verify. Report. Wait.

Yes it can be done. Have a barrel and/or stock made long enough to make the gun 26+". Then have it verified. Verifier will submit paperwork then wait for a few weeks to receive a letter that it was removed from the registry and it is deemed a NR firearm.

Unless something has changed since I did it.

Moe

Yes it can be done. Have a barrel and/or stock made long enough to make the gun 26+". Then have it verified. Verifier will submit paperwork then wait for a few weeks to receive a letter that it was removed from the registry and it is deemed a NR firearm.

Unless something has changed since I did it.

Moe

Nope, you are bang on forth process

Back
Top Bottom