Three Hard To Get Colts, one 1911 and two SAA 1873's

Nice grab JP, I thought long and hard about that one, if it weren't for my weakness of WWI and WWII pieces I may have beaten you to it. Some nice colt Clay keep them coming

I'm surprised the SCG is not sold yet, probably the price...if I didn't already have one in hard chrome, I would have been tempted.

I would have jumped on it had I not just bought a couple others. Though my preference would be for a chrome with bomars, these are so rare up here sometimes you need to compromise. I'm sure it is zeroed in at 15 or 25 and would come with a test target to verify.

At that level I'd want a model with Bomar type sights. fixed sights on a $3k gun is a bit silly

Those are adjustable for elevation and windage... JP.

Jwuznp5.jpg

You already know what fun 45Colt is to shoot. It would be hard to just look at that one. ;)

Yep since my Toklat 454 Casull is such a pleasure to shoot and i was getting that Long Branch, my Flattop convertible was good to go to a new house...
45 LC is an awesome caliber... JP.

Yep since my Toklat 454 Casull is such a pleasure to shoot and i was getting that Long Branch, my Flattop convertible was good to go to a new house...
45 LC is an awesome caliber... JP.

I'm hedging on a flat top 45 myself - the .357 version I got from PR is deadly, and very nice in the hand. I was not a huge fan of Blackhawks before that gun, and even had buyers remorse during the pre-order. Glad I gave it a chance!

Interesting... Are there chains that sell the wax or do you buy online?

Any good for gloss blue finishes or just natural metal?

Back
Top Bottom